- Responsible for the treatment
- Personal data collected and right to information
- Limitations in the treatment
- Conservation period
- Security measures
The processing of personal data carried out through this website of Hulleras del Norte, SA, (HUNOSA) is regulated in accordance with the provisions of European data protection regulations – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 – General Data Protection Regulation ( RGPD) -, Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, and other regulations on data protection that may be applicable, in order to guarantee the right at all times fundamental to the protection of data of the users of the same.
2.- Responsible for the treatment
The person responsible for the treatment of the data processed on this website is Hulleras del Norte, S.A., (HUNOSA) with C.I.F. A-28185684 and registered office at Avenida de Galicia, 44, 33005 Oviedo, and address for notification purposes at the same address.
HUNOSA, is the owner of the website you are visiting, as well as the Data Controller of the data collected through this website.
3. -Personal data collected
HUNOSA collects personal data in order to access and provide you with some of the services provided through this website. Some of this data is provided directly, for example, when you fill out an application form and others are obtained indirectly with technology such as cookies.
Whenever data is collected through the communication channels established on the website, the affected person will be informed in accordance with the current data protection regulations.
The means used by HUNOSA for the collection and subsequent processing of personal data are:
- Emails: The email addresses established on the HUNOSA website will be considered as possible means for the collection of personal data. The information on the treatment carried out by the person responsible for the personal data collected through email is available at: Email
- Cookies: HUNOSA may use technical cookies (small information files that the server sends to the computer of the person accessing the page) to carry out certain functions that are considered essential for the correct functioning and visualization of this website. Information on the treatment carried out by the person responsible for personal data is available at: Cookies policy.
- Forms: Through the different forms made available to you on the website, HUNOSA collects and processes personal data. Information on data processing can be found at the bottom of the form in each of them.
The data requested on this website is generally mandatory – unless otherwise specified in the required field – to fulfill the established purposes. When using other means to send data to HUNOSA, the user must provide only the information that is accurate in each case.
In this sense, the user will assume the possible responsibilities derived from the excessive or inappropriate data that, voluntarily decides to provide HUNOSA through the established data collection means. In addition, he is responsible for the veracity and accuracy of the personal data provided. In the event of any modification in the user’s data, the changes must be communicated to HUNOSA in order to keep them updated.
4. -Limitations in the treatment
HUNOSA does not authorize minors under 14 years of age to provide their personal data through the means enabled on this website -completion of the web forms enabled to request services, contact or by sending emails-. Therefore, the people who provide personal data using said means formally declare that they are over 14 years of age, HUNOSA being exempt from any responsibility for the breach of this requirement.
In those cases in which the services offered by HUNOSA are intended for minors under 14 years of age, the means will be enabled to obtain the authorization of the minor’s parents or legal guardians.
Data communications to third parties or transfers to third countries or international organizations are not foreseen, except for the fulfillment of a legal obligation or at the request of a public body or by the courts or tribunals.
6. -Conservation period
HUNOSA keeps your personal data for the time essential and necessary for each purpose of the treatment, without prejudice to the fact that you can revoke consent at any time. The conservation period, generally, will be given by the fulfillment of a legal obligation that may occur in each of the treatments or for the exercise of possible claims by the users.
7. -Security measures
HUNOSA adopts the appropriate security measures in accordance with the provisions of the current data protection regulations in order to guarantee the fundamental right to data protection of the users of this website.
The rights of the affected persons are:
- Obtain confirmation on whether HUNOSA is treating your personal data.
- Access your personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request the deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer needs for which they were collected.
Request in certain circumstances:
- The limitation of the processing of your data, in which case they will only be kept by HUNOSA for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Opposition to the processing of your data, in which case, HUNOSA will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. Including the processing of your data for automated individual decisions.
- The portability of the data so that they are provided to the affected person or transmitted to another person in charge, in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading.
Likewise, when the data processing is based on consent, you have the right to revoke it under the terms and conditions established in the current data protection regulations.
Affected persons may exercise their rights before HUNOSA, Avenida de Galicia, 44, 33005 Oviedo, indicating in the subject: Ref. Data Protection or through the email address: email@example.com
In the event that you feel your rights are violated with regard to the protection of your personal data, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can file a claim with the competent Data Protection Control Authority, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection – Address: C / Jorge Juan, 6 – 28001 MADRID (Madrid) – Electronic office: sedeagpd.gob.es.
Publication date: September 24, 2021.